Lighthouse Country Festival Bus Service
Buses to the festival begin at 10.30am to last pick up being at 5.30pm, running each hour from the stops below. Buses start departing Lighthouse country from 10.30pm.
all bus enquiries to bundaberg shuttle service
No Phone Calls Only Emails email@example.com
Pre booked tickets will be served first.
- One Day Pass one way: $25.00 per person
- One Day Pass Return: $40.00 per person
- Two Day Bus one way: $50.00 per person
- Two Day Pass Return: $75.00 per person
- Family Pass One Day return (2 adults and 2 children 0-16 years): $110.00. Extra $10.00 per person
- Family Pass Two Day return (2 adults and 2 children 0-16 years): $210.00. Extra $10.00 per person
Places of Pick up and Drop offs are
- Olsen’s Corner rough pick-up time will be 10.30am
- Post office in town rough pick-up time will be 10.40am
- Bundaberg Brewed Drinks rough pick-up time will be 10.50am
- Big 4 Caravan Park rough pick-up time 10.30am
- Cnr Bauer and Holland Street rough pick-up time will be 10.40am
- Ocean Front Caravan Park pick up from Carlyle Gardens Bus Stop Bargara rough pick-up time will be 10.50am
Other accommodation places available on requests. Depends on Availability.
If you are traveling from outside our region there are plenty of ways to get here. Planes, trains and automobiles!
Long Weekend Road Trip
Why not make a road trip of it, hire a camper van and experience what Queensland has to offer. It’s a long weekend so plenty of time to soak up the sun and experience.
No matter which direction you come from, Queensland has plenty to see. Plan your road trip today https://www.queensland.com/au/en/plan-your-holiday/road-trips
The Queensland Rail Tilt Train runs from Brisbane to Rockhampton. Why not jump on and relax in air conditioned comfort all the way to Bundaberg.
For more information visit https://www.queenslandrailtravel.com.au/railexperiences/ourtrains/tilttrain
Don’t let distance keep us apart :) Getting here quickly means you have more time to enjoy with us!
The Bundaberg Regional Airport is located 6km southwest of the Bundaberg CBD.
Regular Qantaslink services fly in and out of Bundaberg (connecting to Brisbane) with approximately 38 services per week.
Subscribe to receive updates & news on Lighthouse Presents Events.